Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Are You A Leprechaun, Harmony?

Harmony: (in a worried tone before while getting ready for school) Ohh... I do hope Lucy the Leprechaun doesn't come back today. I don't like our classroom to be messy. I don't like cleaning after her!
Me: Well guess what? I have two leprechauns in this house that I always clean up after!
Harmony: You do????
Me: Yes, one grown up leprechaun and one little girl leprechaun! Their names are Tatay (Daddy in Tagalog) and Harmony!!! They ALWAYS come to my newly cleaned living room and leave AAAAAAAAAALLLLL their legos behind and AAAAAAAALLLL their toys all over the floor, and leave all the couch pillows all over the floor and leave all kinds of clutter and paper everywhere! Yep, I don't like cleaning after leprechauns either! Lucky for them, I love these two leprechauns!
Harmony: oh I will clean up my mess next time Nanay. Because I'm not a Lucy leprechaun. I'll clean up my mess...
Me: *^_^* (score! lol we'll see how long this lasts ha!)

Conversation happened March 18, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment